If you are a landlord or tenant that is involved in a tenancy dispute, we can help you draft the appropriate applications and represent you at a hearing before the Landlord and Tenant Board. We can also help you draft any general or specific legal tenancy documents that you require in the ordinary course of your business.
Disputes that are often litigated include:
- The commencement of a tenancy
- The termination of a tenancy
- The right of the landlord to terminate a tenancy
- Responsibilities regarding maintenance and repairs
- Rent arrears
- Eviction of a tenant
- Abandoned units and salvage
If you are a landlord or a tenant in need of our services, please contact us at 613-523-6277 or email@example.com for a no-obligation consultation.